· PDF 檔案International myeloma working group consensus recommendations on imaging in monoclonal plasma cell disorders Jens Hillengass, Saad Usmani, S Vincent Rajkumar, Brian G M Durie, María-Victoria Mateos, Sagar Lonial, Cristina Joao, Kenneth C Anderson,
International Myeloma Working Group risk stratification model for smoldering multiple myeloma (SMM) October 2020 Blood Cancer Journal 10(10) DOI: 10.1038/s41408-020-00366-3 Authors: María
This International Myeloma Working Group consensus updates the disease definition of multiple myeloma to include validated biomarkers in addition to existing requirements of attributable CRAB features (hypercalcaemia, renal failure, anaemia, and bone lesions). These changes are based on the identification of biomarkers associated with near inevitable development of CRAB features in patients
· external validation of the International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) frailty score and comparison with clinical judgment and other comorbidity scores in unselected patients aged 65-75 years. Belotti A(1), Ribolla R(1), Cancelli V(1), Crippa C(1
The International Myeloma Working group proposes this score for the measurement of frailty in the treatment decision-making process and in designing future clinical trials. 1 Palumbo A, Bringhen S, Mateos MV, et al. Geriatric assessment predicts survival and toxicities in elderly myeloma patients: an International Myeloma Working Group report.
17th International Myeloma Workshop 2019
About the 17th International Myeloma Workshop September 12-15, 2019 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston MA, USA The 17 th International Myeloma Workshop under the auspices of the International Myeloma Society (IMS) is devoted to fostering scientific and clinical exchange on the latest breakthroughs in multiple myeloma and related plasma cell disorders.
· The IMF has conducted more than 250 educational seminars worldwide, maintains a world-renowned InfoLine, and in 2001, established the International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG), a …
· the International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG), a collaborative research initiative focused on improving myeloma treatment options for patients. In 2012, the IMF launched the Black Swan Research Initiative®, a groundbreaking research project
· A thromboprophylaxis strategy has been proposed by the International Myeloma Working Group and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (figure 5),46 47 for patients receiving IMiDs-based regimens. This should include risk stratification, with lower risk patients offered either aspirin or prophylactic low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH) and LMWH or warfarin prescribed for higher risk …
Myeloma Today: Winter 2021
The latest edition of Myeloma Today – now available as a free download – features the recent approvals by the FDA of two new myeloma therapies, ABECMA® and PEPAXTO®, as well as COVID-19 pandemic updates and the launch of the IMF’s new M-Power
Learn More About Multiple Myeloma
International Myeloma Working Group The International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) emerged from the IMF’s Scientific Advisory Board which was established in 1995. It became clear that there was a need to conduct collaborative research and produce consensus guidelines for the myeloma community.
· The phase 1b/2 trial evaluated the safety and efficacy of cilta-cel in patients with progressive disease defined by the International Myeloma Working Group criteria who had received at least 3
The International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) has established criteria for clinical response to treatment in PCM, which includes changes in serum/urine M-protein levels, determined by SPEP and